Read the instruction carefully before you begin
- Get two coins - these act as simple dice.
- Get a pencil and paper to record how many turns you take.
- Click on the swimming turtle or eggs on the left to start the ADVENTURE.
- You will arrive at the first location. Read about the situation and throw the coins.
- Click on the symbol which represented your result e.g. TWO HEADS, TWO TAILS or HEADs & TAIL.
- Heads and Heads normally results in something good.
- Heads and Tails can be good or bad - more often good.
- Tails and Tails can lead to trouble - watch out!!
- Once you click on the correct symbol, you find out what happens to you.
- If you play against another turtle, the winner is the player who hatches the most baby turtles and gets them into the sea.
- In the event of a tie, the turtle who took the least turns wins - so keep a count as you go along!
- If you want to play the non-computer adventure game - click on BOARD GAME VERSION